| 누리집지기 님이 2003년 11월 30일 17시 03분에 남긴 글입니다.
|Hangeul, Korea's Gift to the World
This documentary film on Hangeul the Korean Alphabet will introduce you the best alphabet in the world. Hangeul was invented by King Sejong the Great in 1446. Some of the remarks on Hangeul made by distinguished scholars are:
- "perhaps the most scientific system of writing in general use in any country."
- "the world's best alphabet." (F. Vos/linguist)
- "Hangeul must unquestionably rank as one of the great intellectual achievements of humankind." (G.Sampson/linguist)
- "I think that the computer and Hangeul are very compatible to each other. It can express unlimited amount of sound using 28 limited letters and a few set of rules as the case of computer processing." (Byun Jungyong/computer scientist)
- "I've learned that the Korean Hangeul alphabet, about which before, I had known nothing, was considered the most accurate and sophisticated writing systems in the world." (J.Diamond/physiologist)
기획,원안 : 서 정수 / 연출 : 이 봉원 / 제작 : 국어정보학회
Scripted by Seo Jeong-Su / Directed by Yi Bong-Won